My research is in range of topics in quantum physics, largely from the perspective of quantum information theory.
The work can be divided into rough sub-topics (with overlap):
Recent Selected Papers:
- Provable quantum advantage in randomness processing,
Dale, Jennings, Rudolph, Nature Communications (2015)
- Continuum tensor network field states, path integrals and symmetries,
Jennings, Brockt, Haegeman, Osborne, Verstraete, New Journal of Physics (2015)
- Quantum coherence, time-translation symmetry and thermodynamics,
Lostaglio, Korzekwa, Jennings, Rudolph, Phys. Rev. X (2015).
- Quantum Steering Ellipsoids,
Jevtic, Pusey, Jennings, Rudolph, Phys. Rev. Lett. (2014).
- Description of quantum coherence in thermodynamics requires constraints beyond free energy,
Lostaglio, Jennings, Rudolph, Nature Communications (2015).
- The WAY-theorem and the quantum resource theory of asymmetry,
Ahmadi, Jennings, Rudolph, New Journal of Physics, (2013).
- Distinct quantum states can be compatible with a single state of reality,
Lewis, Jennings, Barrett, Rudolph, Phys. Rev. Lett. (2012).
- Maximally and minimally correlated states attainable within a closed evolving system,
Jevtic, Jennings, Rudolph, Phys. Rev. Lett. (2012).
Other papers: Arxiv