- 2019-Present, Quantum Physics, 1st year undergrad, University of Leeds.
- 2018 - 2019, Waves & Vibrations, 1st year undergrad, University of Leeds.
- 2017-2018, Quantum Resource Theories, final year undergrad, University of Oxford.
- 2011-2018, Advanced Quantum Information Theory, graduate course, Imperial College London.
- 2010-2011, Mathematica Programming, graduate course, Imperial College London.
- 2010-2013, Guest Topics in Quantum Information, Imperial College London.
- 2009-2010, Thermodynamics & Statistical Mechanics, undergrad, University of Sydney.
I have supervised a number of PhD students. The research projects have included topics such as geometric aspects of entanglement, quantum algorithms, thermodynamics and symmetry-techniques in quantum information theory.
Current PhD students:
Previous PhD Students: